Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Awesome 90D Deal if you live in Hawaii

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This deal just became available:

Midnight Silver X90D
Ultra white premium seats
Carbon fiber upgrade
PUP
EAP
Premium sound
Charging upgrade
Tow package

Sticker price is $118,500 - $21,897 adjustment making it $96,603 before tax credit and referral discount.

It's in Hawaii - so it's an awesome deal if you live in Hawaii. If not, it's going to be $3-5k in shipping.

Let me know if you want to be connected to my OA to order.

The boat thing, followed by the truck thing.
Truck thing? Here? We can roller skate across the island we we desire.
Delivery fee is flat fee regardless when buying a new one.
As for CPO's everyone in the U.S. deals with that depending on where the car is. Some fly there and drive home. So use transport. But you already knew that. I was trying to understand how someone was saving $3-5k on this car versus ordering one.

Truck thing? Here? We can roller skate across the island we we desire.
Delivery fee is flat fee regardless when buying a new one.
As for CPO's everyone in the U.S. deals with that depending on where the car is. Some fly there and drive home. So use transport. But you already knew that. I was trying to understand how someone was saving $3-5k on this car versus ordering one.

The $3k-$5k above doesn't have to do with this car vs. ordering.

It has to do with whether you live in Hawaii or not. If you don't live in Hawaii you need it shipped to the mainland, and then trucked to wherever you live. Hence $3k to $5k. Last I shipped a car from Hawaii it was $2k for just the ship part.

The $3k-$5k above doesn't have to do with this car vs. ordering.

It has to do with whether you live in Hawaii or not. If you don't live in Hawaii you need it shipped to the mainland, and then trucked to wherever you live. Hence $3k to $5k. Last I shipped a car from Hawaii it was $2k for just the ship part.

Last month I was looking at mainland inventory X's with a $3K shipping fee to Hawaii. Would've still been worth it considering the $13K+ discounts. Ending up going with one here instead :)

Last month I was looking at mainland inventory X's with a $3K shipping fee to Hawaii. Would've still been worth it considering the $13K+ discounts. Ending up going with one here instead :)

Wow. There was a time it was profitable to do a 3 month vacation in Hawaii and just ship your car back and forth. $900 each direction - which would be cheaper than the rental for 3 months. I liked driving with Hawaii plates on the mainland for a while coming back :).