Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Awesome Model S and X 19” Matte Black TST Rims w BRAND NEW TIRES! Priced to sell!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
upload_2019-10-14_11-15-34.jpeg

upload_2019-10-14_11-16-1.jpeg

upload_2019-10-14_11-16-31.jpeg

upload_2019-10-14_11-16-59.png

Awesome set of T Sportline 19” Matte Black rims AND BRAND NEW Bridgestone Serenity Plus tires already balanced and mounted. I got the new tires for my Model S and then bought the Model 3 Performance and they don’t fit that car! Also selling with the paint to touch up minor road rash along the way. Few touched up spots.

See below: Same rims are $1700 on the site new, and the tires are literally brand new and were over $1200 mounted and balanced. That’s $2900 if you were to buy them yourself. Looking to get $1900.00.

They are in CT near NY. You could pick up, or I could look into shipping them to you.

can you post a close up of each wheel, especially the one on the far right. the far right wheel looks like it has a gouge on the lip at five o'clock, but not sure if that is damage or a weird light hitting the lip

This is the tire that got the brunt of my wife’s parallel parking lol. I have the touch up paint that goes with these rims as well. They were on my Model S, but I got the Model 3 Performance and didn’t realize Model S rims don’t fit Model 3! I literally JUST put these tires on the rims and they probably have 200 miles on them. The tires alone were $1200, so someone could get the tires that are new and all the rims for basically the same price.