TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

AWESOME SERVICE!

Discussion in 'Model S' started by Mike Robinson, Jan 31, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Mike Robinson

Mike Robinson Member

Just took my new MS 100D in for it's first service appointment. WOW, was I surprised by how awesome it was! Sean Dunlap was the service adviser. He handled everything very professionally, and went above and beyond my expectations. I'm a very happy Tesla owner :)

• Like x 5
    • Love x 2
  2. BridgeMojo

BridgeMojo Supporting Member

When you read TMC a lot, you develop an expectation of difficulty and frustration when dealing with Tesla service.

I'm going to Pomona tomorrow for my first service visit to deal with "false proximity alarms" from the front sensors under warranty, and I admit that my expectations for the experience are almost beyond negative.

You've given me hope that "it won't be so bad." :)

• Like x 2
  3. jeffro01

jeffro01 Active Member

This is highly market specific...

Jeff

4. s1rk

s1rk Member

The only hiccup I had at that service center was the fact that no one bothered to check us in properly and I had to wait 1 hour after my actual appointment until someone actually approached me and helped me. Otherwise, they are pretty good!

Also be aware that the building is basically a big warehouse with random chairs all over the place. Definitely doesn't look like a normal service center.

• Like x 1
  5. Mike Robinson

Mike Robinson Member

The Service Center I went to was the Marietta GA location. It was the first sales/service center for Tesla in GA. The sales center has re-located, so it's just service now. They had comfortable chairs in the waiting area, and bathrooms, but not much else.

6. NoirMS

NoirMS Member

So true! As a new owner of a cpo bought in oct, i scheduled my first sc visit this coming monday morning...

had zero expectations of a smooth visit so like you, the OP post has given me hope as well...

gluck to all w their sc visits...

• Like x 1
  7. dethman

dethman Member

Pomona isn't bad. It's kind of weird as it's not a full fledged service center..but not usually bad. You'll see when you get there.

• Like x 1
  8. BridgeMojo

BridgeMojo Supporting Member

Pomona was as advertised @dethman. A weird purgatory of a service center. It now has vending machines outside the weird waiting room.

Sadly, the experience did not exceed my low expectations. A tech was able to confirm that I had a bad front sensor on a test ride. They sent me home to wait for the part to arrive and be paint matched. No time estimate.

9. IchDochNicht

IchDochNicht Member

Is Fremont, CA, some sort of Flagship service center? I have only had great experiences there.

10. f205v

f205v Member

I only have experience with Cham (Switzerland) Service Center, and it is wonderful!
    They have a waiting lounge with couches, a desk, coffee and self service bar, toilets , a small corner for kids with games, color books (with Teslas!) and a small pedal propelled Tesla model S for kids.
    The personnel there is always very helpful and supportive.