Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Awesome X and Awesome X Owner

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wanted to give a shout-out to @cattledog and his lovely wife for taking the time to welcome my spouse and I to the Tesla family. I'm a new MS owner, and hubby wanted to see the X since he likes bigger cars. Cattledog was kind enough to show us his X (which is FREAKING AWESOME!!!!... coolest storm trooper car EVER!), demonstrate the features, speak honestly about what he thought was great and not-so-great, and even let my hubby drive it (which both terrified and thrilled him!).

The Tesla community is amazing, and cattledog set the standard for owner enthusiasm... I hope to be as welcoming to future owners, even if I don't have the cool Tesla wineglasses to properly toast amazing new vehicles.

And once that supercharger hole west of San Antonio is filled in, I'm certain cattledog will be responsible for one new X sale. Hopefully they'll have some sort of benefit he can reap by then :cool:

I wanted to give a shout-out to @cattledog and his lovely wife for taking the time to welcome my spouse and I to the Tesla family. I'm a new MS owner, and hubby wanted to see the X since he likes bigger cars. Cattledog was kind enough to show us his X (which is FREAKING AWESOME!!!!... coolest storm trooper car EVER!), demonstrate the features, speak honestly about what he thought was great and not-so-great, and even let my hubby drive it (which both terrified and thrilled him!).

The Tesla community is amazing, and cattledog set the standard for owner enthusiasm... I hope to be as welcoming to future owners, even if I don't have the cool Tesla wineglasses to properly toast amazing new vehicles.

And once that supercharger hole west of San Antonio is filled in, I'm certain cattledog will be responsible for one new X sale. Hopefully they'll have some sort of benefit he can reap by then :cool:
Gecko - Thank you! And completely our pleasure, you and your husband were wonderful guests, I speak for all in welcoming you to the Tesla family. Happy to share our 'Falcon' for a flight anytime either of you (or anyone else is interested). We are always looking for an excuse to share a glass of wine in a Tesla glasses!

BTW, Gecko and her husband are officers in the military, so a big thank you to both of them for their service to this country and to all citizens.

And I thank you for taking time to let gecko know you appreciate her taking time to thank Cattledog!
Yeah, I can see how that read a bit strange now that I read it back. Oh well, I guess it was just nice to read someone happy about an X rather than complaining about the slow roll out, or how they don't like some aspect of it. ;-)

While I'm at it, I also enjoy reading you contributions (mostly over at the other forums).

Cheers!