TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Axis wheels on standard coil refresh S

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by ZoomFPV, Jun 15, 2016.

1. ZoomFPV

ZoomFPV Member

Here are 21 inch Axis model S wheels in gunmetal. These are the ones that are available at Tire rack.

Attached Files:

2. michaelwb

michaelwb Member

Awesome! Congrats. Thanks for sharing. We need more pictures of 21s on coils. :)

IMO, facelifted Model S looks best in dark and/or metallic colors. I saw one in plain white the other day, and the panel gaps looked more obvious than before, since everything is now body color.

3. ZoomFPV

ZoomFPV Member

That is why I wrote that on the subject line. When I was ordering wheels, I could not find pictures of cars with the coil suspension. I hope this helps someone int he future.

• Like x 2
  4. pdxrunr

pdxrunr Member

Here are a couple of shots of my 21" AG M510's on coil suspension. 20160517_213558908_iOS.jpg 20160513_143520611_iOS.jpg

• Love x 1
  5. zambono

zambono Member

I saw those Axis wheels are about 33lb what is the weight of OEM, and did you go wider in the rear?

6. ZoomFPV

ZoomFPV Member

Nope. kept the size the same. I did not weigh the 19 inch OEM. But I heard Turbines in 21 are around 35 pounds

7. ZoomFPV

ZoomFPV Member

more pics

Attached Files:

8. rdr1rx

rdr1rx Member

I pick up my S70 with 21s and coils next week. Nice to see that the ride height isn't 4x4-ish with immense gap between tire and fender. Looks perfect!