Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AZ 2017 Tesla X 100D Pearl White for trade / sale 100K warranty

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No need to call Tesla. Log into your account and see what is says under Supercharging. Then cut and paste it here.

If transferable, it would say:

You have free, unlimited Supercharging for your current Tesla. If you choose to sell your current Tesla, free Supercharging will transfer to the next owner.

As has been pointed out to you by @MorrisonHiker, no Tesla (not yours, not anyone's) ordered after January 15, 2017 has transferable Supercharging. Further, no MX or MS 100D (non-P) (again, not yours, not anyone's) has transferable Supercharging. The non-P 100D variants weren't available for order until approximately January 21, 2017.

For some reason, he keeps ignoring the instructions to just check the car to see if it has free supercharging. That makes me think this is a BS listing.

For some reason, he keeps ignoring the instructions to just check the car to see if it has free supercharging. That makes me think this is a BS listing.

The car has SOLD

I would have easily called Tesla with you on the phone. The reason I could not follow the directions is VERY very simple. I bought this car to flip it. I paid $76 and I sold it for $83 in a week. As most multiple Tesla owners know, you CANNOT in any way in one week get Tesla to remove the car from the old owner and get it in the new owners name to check the APP. Now, since I know the man I got it from I could have asked him to screen shot it for me but I knew with all of the texts I got from Craigs and here it would sell quick. Am I hard to deal with? Some may say yes but the ones that have bought from me (16 over the last 3 years) probably think I am ok.

I am very short with people, I don't like dealing with the public (which is why I stopped selling watches to retail folks and changed to wholesale). I just like easy fast smooth deals. I don't want 50 emails / texts. The man that bought mine was thorough but easy to deal with.

Every time I sell a Tesla I feel like I learned my lesson with this site. It is 90% tire kickers, 9% people that just want to stir crap and 1% interested buyers. Every time I sell one I say I will not list here again and every time I do it again lol. Next time I might just put a pic and a cell and not even look at the replies.

The car has SOLD

I would have easily called Tesla with you on the phone. The reason I could not follow the directions is VERY very simple. I bought this car to flip it. I paid $76 and I sold it for $83 in a week. As most multiple Tesla owners know, you CANNOT in any way in one week get Tesla to remove the car from the old owner and get it in the new owners name to check the APP. Now, since I know the man I got it from I could have asked him to screen shot it for me but I knew with all of the texts I got from Craigs and here it would sell quick. Am I hard to deal with? Some may say yes but the ones that have bought from me (16 over the last 3 years) probably think I am ok.

I am very short with people, I don't like dealing with the public (which is why I stopped selling watches to retail folks and changed to wholesale). I just like easy fast smooth deals. I don't want 50 emails / texts. The man that bought mine was thorough but easy to deal with.

Every time I sell a Tesla I feel like I learned my lesson with this site. It is 90% tire kickers, 9% people that just want to stir crap and 1% interested buyers. Every time I sell one I say I will not list here again and every time I do it again lol. Next time I might just put a pic and a cell and not even look at the replies.

That's a reasonable reply - I'd still be willing to do business with you if you ever have the right car for me.

For the record, I would never buy anything from someone with your flippant attitude. Typical used car salesman . . . "trust me!" Yeah, right!

I flip watches, I drive Teslas til they sell. Not sure why you wouldnt want a good deal though. I dont care if you buy it and make $20K if I get the price I want. But thats just me... You can buy a Rolex Daytona for 8k last year I would still give you 14k today

There's a sucker born every day. Congrats! You just sold a car with the promise of free supercharging and now some poor sucker is stuck with having to pay for supercharging. You're just another 2-bit scam artist in my opinion.

Guess that's why we meet in person at the Tesla service center. Strange thing about Tesla they are super forgiving. For example this car didn't have a 100k warranty or unlimited supercharging with the car til the service manager felt bad for all of the runaround. He applied it to the car as a "good Will". I'd love to know how people they don't know me never met me call me a scammer. I mean seriously how many cars have you bought and sold on here 10 20? I'll bet 0. Also bet I've sold more than most on here with zero complaints or issues. If I was a scammer you think I would have sold 16 cars in 3 years? Or 1600 watches in 4 years? I really doubt it. It's ok that you're a keyboard warrior I get it. It just wouldn't happen face to face inside a Tesla service center or a Bank of America lobby. Lol. The car was inspected and every single thing I said checked out as advertised. Anyway. If you have issue maybe pick up the phone call me to discuss or we can meet and figure it out.

• Disagree
Reactions: SSonnentag
Here's my 2 cents. I was looking at a 6/2017 Model X 90D private party sale and was concerned if supercharging will transfer or not to the new owner. I talked to 3 different folks at Tesla to verify. 1st sales rep told me yes it stays with the car and transferable. 2nd rep told me he doesn't see supercharging as transferable on the car then transferred me to a CPO sales adviser. The CPO adviser looked it up and reassured me that it will transfer to the new owner. He's the only one I felt confident with since he had access to more information than the other 2 reps. I'm still waiting for the DMV to transfer the title before registering with Tesla but hesitate to register with Tesla knowing it may or may not transfer. Either way, Tesla's policy is almost on a case by case basis and they've changed their languages so many times. Everyone should be careful not to point fingers because it's not that black and white. In the meantime, I'm enjoying free supercharging and don't really miss using the tesla app. Btw, I have both model S and X with the S registered to Tesla's app. The app is nice to have but free supercharging is better. I've also had service came out to the house twice for warranty repair without asking a question about who the Tesla registered owner is. In their system I'm not the registered owner. We'll see what happens a few years from now :)

Last edited:
Here's my 2 cents. I was looking at a 6/2017 Model X 90D private party sale and was concerned if supercharging will transfer or not to the new owner. I talked to 3 different folks at Tesla to verify. 1st sales rep told me yes it stays with the car and transferable. 2nd rep told me they don't see supercharging as transferable on the car then transferred me to a CPO sales adviser. The CPO adviser looked it up and reassured me that it will transfer to the new owner. He's the only one I felt confident with since he had access to more information than the other 2 reps. I'm still waiting for the DMV to transfer the title before registering with Tesla but hesitate to register with Tesla knowing it may or may not transfer. Either way, Tesla's policy is almost on a case by case basis and they've changed their languages so many times. Everyone should be careful not to point fingers because it's not that black and white. In the meantime, I'm enjoying free supercharging and don't really miss using the tesla app. Btw, I have both model S and X. The app is nice to have but free supercharging is better. I've also had service came out to the house twice for warranty repair without asking a question about who the Tesla registered owner is. In their system I'm not the registered owner. We'll see what happens a few years from now :)

So funny how for every yes there is a no. People (even me) want a for sure 100% of the times answer. I work for a company I cant get the same answer from anyone more than once. I would love to have everything work perfect every time, cars life watches it just doesn't. Anyway is what it is, some people are so closed minded doesn't matter what you say or reality. They live in their own tiny worlds

So funny how for every yes there is a no. People (even me) want a for sure 100% of the times answer. I work for a company I cant get the same answer from anyone more than once. I would love to have everything work perfect every time, cars life watches it just doesn't. Anyway is what it is, some people are so closed minded doesn't matter what you say or reality. They live in their own tiny worlds

If you are going to sell cars, watches whatever then you need to have all the info about the item ready, proof of warranty etc....and not get all pissy when people ask for it.

I flip Tesla as well but I am smart enough to know not to list them on this site and I always have all the info ready for any one interested.

You just come of as a sketchy person that is why you get some much flak on this site.

#commonsense

If you are going to sell cars, watches whatever then you need to have all the info about the item ready, proof of warranty etc....and not get all pissy when people ask for it.

I flip Tesla as well but I am smart enough to know not to list them on this site and I always have all the info ready for any one interested.

You just come of as a sketchy person that is why you get some much flak on this site.

#commonsense

I only get pissy when people won't bend a little. I mean I made a VERY clear offer that would solve a problem. I don't have the online access so that was NOT an option. This was the other other available option. The man that bought the car didn't seem to mind calling Tesla with me on the phone and didn't mind meeting me at his bank and then Tesla service center. I am just shocked this isnt enough validation for you. I mean the man flew from SF for this and trusted the situation after talking to me for 5 seconds. You don't buy watches or cars most of the time - you buy people, at least I do . Guess I am not sure how I can come off as sketchy in selling 16 Teslas I just don't think you can scam someone on a Tesla. I mean I can't lie with the Tesla agent on the phone and face to face looking at records. Oh, I had emails from the manager of the Scottsdale Service center too. I guess I just don't need or want to hear from the idiot flakes on here. I want to chat with the real buyers - I will know in 10 seconds on the phone if they are real or not.

Reactions: FlyinLow

#commonsense

You are right though about not on this site lol. I won't make that common sense mistake any more

Confirmed, has free supercharging!
For example this car didn't have a 100k warranty or unlimited supercharging with the car til the service manager felt bad for all of the runaround. He applied it to the car as a "good Will".

So just to confirm. The car never had transferable free supercharging as you "confirmed". Hopefully next time you come here to flip a car people now see you cannot be trusted.

Reactions: chazzico
So just to confirm. The car never had transferable free supercharging as you "confirmed". Hopefully next time you come here to flip a car people now see you cannot be trusted.

I’ve never seen a used Model X 100D with free unlimited supercharging transfer to next owner. There would be a very small window for this to be possible and a change order.

1. We all know for lifetime free supercharging to take place vehicle order must be made by 1/15/2017. At that time Tesla only sold Model X 90D. NOT THE 100D.
2. It’s also known the Model X 100D went on sale around Jan 21, 2017.
3. Once 100D was announced, Tesla did let owners of non-delivered 90D X’s upgrade to 100 pack for a fee.