Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Az_Rael got her Model S!!!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Az_Rael

Supporting Member
Jan 26, 2016
Palmdale, CA
IS5A4918.jpg
IS5A4953.jpg

Took her out for some photos tonight. (Almost missed the light, so didn't really have a lot of time to choose a location, LOL). Classic CPO 2013 P85 in the lovely multi-coat red! Installed my dash cameras yesterday and got my USB stick all loaded up with FLAC files. The upgraded sound is really, really nice - I am going to enjoy that.

My first day involved running the battery down to 4 miles, LOL. We decided to be brave and eat dinner at a restaurant with a Level 2 charger even though we knew we only had enough battery to get us to the restaurant and NOT home. Arrived at the restaurant with 4 miles remaining. Luckily everything worked out, no ICE'd chargers and we got 20 miles or so in the hour we ate which was plenty to get back to the house.

I only have a 24 Amp charger at home (from my Volt), but it seems to be able to charge plenty fast enough to keep me within the "cheap" rates at night. So I probably won't buy a wall charger yet (although I have ordered an extra J1772 adapter). Got myself a frunk box, a Chademo adapter, some Lloyd's mats, and a heat shield front sunshade. I am going to have the center console installed and the LTE upgrade done at my next service center visit (assuming the center consoles are still available as they have disappeared from the website)

Best part so far was when my husband drove it for the first time and tested out the "P" portion of the P85. He now wants to sell his Audi S4 and get a Model S instead. :eek: