Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

B>Model S P85 / 85

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking for any P85 or 85 for 28 - 33k (Depending if its a P / Mileage). I am located in CA.

Will be putting in an order for a New LR Model 3 this Friday if no good offers, thank you!
Looking for any P85 or 85 for 28 - 33k (Depending if its a P / Mileage). I am located in CA.

Will be putting in an order for a New LR Model 3 this Friday if no good offers, thank you!

Reactions: petacus
I have bought 3 Teslas off this site and sold 1. I would sell my 2013 85 that still charges to 260 and has LTE and recently a new screen/computer replace under warrant. It has 95K on it and the warranty is about up. I also recently put new tires on it. I am located in Scottsdale AZ. I would sell for 33 but not going to list it for sale. If interested PM me your number or call me at 913 271 7440. It is black with tan interior. It is also still eligible for CA carpool stickers.

I already bid on your thread xD. Nice car overall just that the high mileage with no warranty is a bit concerning

It still has battery and drive warranty. You’ll be hard pressed to find a P85 with 1/3rd the miles that’s comparable.

Sorry, I didn’t put the two together with your offer. We have folks lining up financing at the current asking of $32,500. No deposit currently, but another offer would need to be at asking and include a deposit.