TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Bachelor students looking for one participant to take part in interview

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by aarhusbss, Nov 22, 2016.

1. aarhusbss

aarhusbss Member

Dear all,

We are a group of students from Aarhus School of Business and Social Sciences in Denmark.

We are looking for participants to take part in a one on one interview about what motivates consumers (you guys) to buy a Tesla. Personal details will be kept anonymous and confidential.

Because of the fact that our study is only concerned with what motivates Tesla consumers, at least one of the requirements below must be met:

- You own a Tesla
    - You have ordered a Tesla, but not yet received one (We would love to conduct an interview with at least one who can say yes to this)
    - You are a Tesla retailer (second hand or retail store)

We are looking for one more participant to take part in an approximate 30-60 min interview. The interviews will be conducted Via Skype messaging, no mic and no webcam, which means that you don't have to sit down anywhere, but can text us from wherever.

We look forward to hearing from you, and thank you all for your time reading this!

Kind regards,

Josephine, Maria, Asger & Daniel
    Aarhus University
    School of Business and Social Sciences

2. Shipbldr200

Shipbldr200 Member

Let me know and I will give you some time for an interview! :)

3. aarhusbss

aarhusbss Member

Hi, if you could you add me on skype (danielnl11), and then we will take it from there! We need to conduct that last interview (you) as soon as possible, so we can conduct the analysis of our paper.

all the best,

Daniel