Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

BACK IN STOCK - Model 3 Aero Wheel Cap Kit

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve been checking this on the “reg” and this is the first ive seen it jump to the $50 price tag.
Although I have to admit that I focus in on the ‘add to cart’ more than the price.
Also checking for my VIN with each visit.
C’mon c’mon c’mon...take my money!!

I’ve been checking this on the “reg” and this is the first ive seen it jump to the $50 price tag.
Although I have to admit that I focus in on the ‘add to cart’ more than the price.
Also checking for my VIN with each visit.
C’mon c’mon c’mon...take my money!!

They had briefly changed it to $80 a few weeks ago and it went back down to $35. $50 seems fair.

Are the $1,450 saving (on a $55k car!!) and headaches over the 19 inch wheels really worth it?

If you don't like 19" wheels - absolutely! I have 19" on my current car with similar profile tires and cracked two rims in three years (without hitting any curbs). On L.A. streets, I'd rather have the higher profile tires. (Not insinuating the Tesla wheels will crack the same way, just my own experience and beliefs).

• Informative
Reactions: xav-
Are the $1,450 saving (on a $55k car!!) and headaches over the 19 inch wheels really worth it?
I plan to do a lot of road tripping and want the 5%+ efficiency boost so yeah, I'm not going to pay a premium to get less range. I may get a separate set of nicer looking rims for commuting but the 18" don't look too bad with the aeros pulled so that's how I'll roll for now.