Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Back seat cover for dogs in Model 3?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I use one of those hammock style covers. It offers 4 sided protection (rear seat, doors and rears of front seats) Easy install. Liquid proof too! Works great for a smaller dog. Not so sure for a larger dog. Got mine on Amazon for $36.

Vailge Dog Car Seat Covers, 100% Waterproof Scratch Proof Nonslip Dog Seat Cover, 600D Heavy Duty seat Cover for Dogs, Dog car Hammock Pet Seat Cover for Back Seat car Trucks SUV https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DCT6SPY/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_RJDXAQCTXPJAGH28M9BP

If anyone is still looking for a backseat cover, I had a generic one from Amazon and the zippers broke quickly. It also had velcroed openings for the option of attaching a strap to the seatbelt to buckle in the dog (with a harness, not a collar). Initially, I thought that was a great idea but what ended up happening is the velcro didn't stay secure so all the dirt collected under the cover and into the seatbelt area.
Got the Tesmanian cover recently and it is SO MUCH better - well constructed, zippers are smooth and strong, and there are no openings for a seatbelt so the seat will stay protected. I now secure the dog for long trips with her harness and a lead that I attach to the carseat anchor above the backseat using a locking carabiner.

Reactions: TBrownTX