TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Back seat folding table, Ipad mount?

Discussion in 'Model 3: Interior & Exterior' started by molcos, Oct 7, 2019.

1. molcos

molcos New Member

Hi,

I am coming from a BMW 530e with the original comfort system where you can add different accessories to the back of the driver and passenger seats. It's very handy for the kids as they can prop up their ipad or have a drink on the foldable table.
    I have not seen anything like this for the model 3 that does not look like *sugar*. Is there any manufacturer that do make a quality product similar to the one in the picture?

Alternatively a good ipad mount for the model 3 would be great.
    klapptisch.jpg

2. Jimmy 1

Jimmy 1 Member

The only iPad mount I have seen is a floor console with an integrated iPad holder from www.evampedup.com

3. molcos

molcos New Member

Thanks, but that is both an ugly console and a sub-optimal ipad holder imo.
    I will keep looking and hopefully i can find something :)

4. molcos

molcos New Member

Well i think i actually found a good product that fit well on the Model 3.
    I am glad i found it as it was hard finding anything specific for the model 3.

You can buy the product from this site.
    Entertainment Model 3

And here is a review (in German) of the product itself.

• Informative x 1