Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Back window and parcel deck

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just thinking how hard it will be to keep the back window clean, especially if it is not a hatchback. I hope the second reveal will be a hatchback variant!

Also, Elon said the rear seats will fold flat, I think. So is the rear parcel deck going to be solid or a "roller shade". Any guesses?

Just thinking how hard it will be to keep the back I'm in window clean, especially if it is not a hatchback.

I guess you can fold down the rear seats and climb in the back to clean the inside back window.

Also, Elon said the rear seats will fold flat, I think. So is the rear parcel deck going to be solid or a "roller shade". Any guesses?

I'm hoping for something that will be easy to remove or get out of the way when I need to use the extra space with the back seats folded down. I had a station wagon that had a roller shade cargo cover and it was a bit of a PITA to use and remove (that was 20+ years ago, so there may well be better designs now).