Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

backgammon help

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

mickle

Apr 30, 2019
Nevada
Tried playing a game, got all my pieces over to my "pickup" quadrant, but then I wasn't able to pick them off the board. I tried swiping them to the collection trays on the sides or the center, but nothing would work. How do you do this? Thanks!

Tried playing a game, got all my pieces over to my "pickup" quadrant, but then I wasn't able to pick them off the board. I tried swiping them to the collection trays on the sides or the center, but nothing would work. How do you do this? Thanks!

You move them off the board by dragging each piece onto the side “tray” for your end game side just like on a backgammon set. Did you have all your pieces in the home quadrant? When you role a number that will carry you off the board it should just work when you drag it to the side tray. Only thing I can figure is you don’t have the piece over the right section on the side. The pieces will go into the tray and then flip so all you see is them stacked on their side.

When your opponent (player or Tesla) knocks you off the board it will put your piece on the center bar. It’s not an area you drag the pieces to.

Last edited: