Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Backless Seat Covers for White seats?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone found any backless seat covers for white seats? I'm looking for some for my 6 seater to protect the seats from dye transfer from jeans and to give some general protection from kids/etc... Ideally I'd want something simple like stretchy neoprene or something to just cover the seat that's easily removable and washable... So far I've just been putting a towel on the seat when I wear jeans but this is getting to be a pain and it looks horrible.

The best looking option I've been able to find so far is here:

"EDEALYN (1PCS) Car interior Seat Cushion PU Leather Without backrest Front Seat Protection Car Seat Cover - Backless Seat Cover ,Deep20 inch × Width20 inch"

http://a.co/aPTLpWH

I was eyeing the black-3d version of it as it looks like it stretches around to the sides of the seats... only problem with this one is that it only comes in black, grey, or beige so I think it would take away from the all white interior we have now... anyway, if you guys have any other options let me know!

I'm wondering the same thing, except for cream seats. Nobody seems to have matched the cream color yet.

I'm considering ordering the full covers from Wet Okole and just putting the bottoms on. Mostly just worried about stains/wear on the bottoms of the seats, and I don't want to cover up the nice seatbacks.

Has anyone found any backless seat covers for white seats? I'm looking for some for my 6 seater to protect the seats from dye transfer from jeans and to give some general protection from kids/etc... Ideally I'd want something simple like stretchy neoprene or something to just cover the seat that's easily removable and washable... So far I've just been putting a towel on the seat when I wear jeans but this is getting to be a pain and it looks horrible.

The best looking option I've been able to find so far is here:

"EDEALYN (1PCS) Car interior Seat Cushion PU Leather Without backrest Front Seat Protection Car Seat Cover - Backless Seat Cover ,Deep20 inch × Width20 inch"

http://a.co/aPTLpWH

I was eyeing the black-3d version of it as it looks like it stretches around to the sides of the seats... only problem with this one is that it only comes in black, grey, or beige so I think it would take away from the all white interior we have now... anyway, if you guys have any other options let me know!

Wondering if you ended up ordering any of these. I'm ready to order something for my MX, just looking for something to cover the bottom of the seat.

We've had our S 100D with ultra white seats since March 2017, with over 22K miles, and our ultra white seats are still ultra white.

When we get into the car after exercising - or if it's raining and we might be wet, we'll cover the seats.

We purchased two ultra white bath sheets (the large towels) and added snaps so the towels drape over the headrest. We can quickly cover the seats when we have dirty or wet clothing - and then wash the towels if they get dirty.

Otherwise, we don't cover the seats - often wearing jeans - and haven't had any issues with staining or marking the seats.

We have a Model X on order for delivery (we hope) this month - and have already purchased another set of ultra white bath sheets for the new X, which will also have the ultra white seats.

Since it's only occasionally when we're concerned about getting the seats dirty, we prefer going this route rather than installing more permanent seat covers - which would hide the seats and defeat the entire reason for ordering the ultra white seats in the first place!

Reactions: Mrtee733
We didn't want to permanently cover our seats, which is why we opted for the inexpensive solution using large ultra white towels and snaps from a local hardware store. We carry the covers in the "down below" rear storage area, and quickly throw them over the seats whenever our clothes are wet from rain or exercise. And if the towels get dirty, we throw them into the washer.

This strategy worked great with our 2012 S P85 - those seats were still in fantastic shape after almost 100K miles when we traded the car in for our new X in June.

The ultra white seats are a major plus, in both our S and X, and we don't want to cover them permanently.

We didn't want to permanently cover our seats, which is why we opted for the inexpensive solution using large ultra white towels and snaps from a local hardware store. We carry the covers in the "down below" rear storage area, and quickly throw them over the seats whenever our clothes are wet from rain or exercise. And if the towels get dirty, we throw them into the washer..

That is a good idea (off to buy white towels now!) ...

.. but I am currently making a template to make seat protectors to go under my daughters car seat and to cover the seat to stop her rubbing her dirty feet on the leather. Can someone point me in the direction of the seat measurements? I have bought identical white pleather so it matches. I am also attempting to make seat protectors for the back of the front seats, so I need the dimensions of those too ... any help would be appreciated ...... ta muchly ...

For the car seats, you may want to have something similar to a thick towel, not only to provide cover, but also to keep the car seat from creasing the seat material.

Since we only use a car seat occasionally when visiting with family, we use the same towels with the car seats.

I made these when we got the X in June, so far so good. Made of furniture grade fabrics.

Held by elastics and hooks. Machine washable.

Attachments

• C04FC5A9-DA05-407E-83C4-A0574B9F451F.jpeg
    C04FC5A9-DA05-407E-83C4-A0574B9F451F.jpeg
    259.1 KB · Views: 1,056
  • DE8B7931-1FF6-4743-B375-EC169B28F714.jpeg
    DE8B7931-1FF6-4743-B375-EC169B28F714.jpeg
    329.2 KB · Views: 506
Reactions: OnBass and puhiniho