Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bad door missalignment - Crazy long wait for service

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I feel your pain, and I hope
Well since this thread got resurrected, I'll update this status.

The early Nov visit failed to fix everything, so follow up scheduled for Jan, then, moved to feb and now mid March. So hopefully, if everything fixed, that will be nearly 6 months. And email chain so disjointed I'm not expecting them to have everything they need in stock.

Just want to feel that the car is ours and not needing to go in to fix stuff preventing us from fitting an accessory I ordered way back when. Just after closure on the whole collection fiasco.

I feel your pain! I hope they're able to fix the problem sooner than later. Crossing my fingers that they're able to staff their service departments adequately, and soon because customer service is definitely in need of some improvement. As a customer, ideally, you want to feel like your issues matter, and that you're taken care of instead of being told to wait...that's CS 101.

I just picked up the car and I'm glad they actually took a look at the door and tightened whatever hinges needed tightening. When I close the door, it feels like my driver's side door now. If didn't insist on leaving the car with them, I would've had to deal with a bad door!