TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here:

Bad ICE day @ East Greenwich, RI SC

Discussion in 'Model S: Battery & Charging' started by digitaltim, Jan 10, 2015.

1. digitaltim

digitaltim Sig737 VIN628

May 2, 2012
    MD, USA
    #1 digitaltim, Jan 10, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2015
    In route to the Ravens v Pats game and wanted to top off before the last 30' of driving and nearly ICEd.

I have been here once before and the signage is different now. A number of the spots have a sign allowing 30' of general parking.

2. Rheazombi

Rheazombi Member

Dec 17, 2008
    Gross. I used to go there all the time before Auburn went online. I did see several ICE cars there in the 30 min parking spots (half the spots - on the left had the 30 min signs) but they always seemed to leave around the half hour mark. Dunno if they've changed the signage more, as there's definitely ICE cars on the right now. This would be unfortunate, as during the summer, I was there and there were at least 5 Model S at one time trying to charge. If there had been 4 ICEd (as above) it would be a problem. Not to mention, if the incorrect stalls are ICEd, it forces a slowdown in charge.