Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bad luck. Small tree branch got into the front bottom light.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It is this time of year in the Northeast. Tree leaves and branches fall on the ground. Yesterday in a parking lot, my model 3 hit a small branch. Magically, the branch got into the front bottom light. So unlucky.

I have already scheduled an appointment next week with the Tesla Store. I also filed a claim to my insurance company. My deductible is $500 so at least that is gone.

Who has similar or relevant experience? How much and how long to fix this?

The car is still driving fine.

car_3.jpg car_1_2.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: KenC
It is this time of year in the Northeast. Tree leaves and branches fall on the ground. Yesterday in a parking lot, my model 3 hit a small branch. Magically, the branch got into the front bottom light. So unlucky.

I have already scheduled an appointment next week with the Tesla Store. I also filed a claim to my insurance company. My deductible is $500 so at least that is gone.

Who has similar or relevant experience? How much and how long to fix this?

The car is still driving fine.

View attachment 469528 View attachment 469529

Wow! Looks like Medieval Game of Thrones jousting! And also looks like you won!:D My wife’s van roof and windshield got nailed by a giant hedge apple/Osage yesterday.....need PDR on the roof now. Right where it meets the windshield.

Ski

• Funny
Reactions: Akikiki
Had a piece of concrete come off a truck and hit my bumper. Missed the sensors and just put a dent in it.
4-5 day quoted repair. Driving a 2019 Mercedes C300 rental (and I hate it compared to my Model 3).
The dashcam caught the incident, truck plate, company, and truck #, so they waived the deductible and put me 0% at fault.

Attachments

• Bumper Damage 1.jpg
    Bumper Damage 1.jpg
    309.3 KB · Views: 69