Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bad Tesla Customer Service

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Calling Tesla and expecting to get an answer on any question is a waste of time. "Bring it to the service center" is usually the response from the uninformed, unknowledgeable Tesla rep, so much so that I want to sell my Tesla and get an Infinity.
Yea, several folks complain about trying to get information on the phone and get frustrated, and some can't even get a tesla rep on the phone.
Having said that, you might want to check out the "Infinity" forum. You'll likely see a rant from my wife that she is so frustrated, she doesn't want to drive it anymore and prefers to drive my Tesla. Would you like to buy her car :oops:

Last edited:
My ice car battery needed replacing every 3 years. I'm surprise some of you guys had batteries that last 7 years! I drive about 15k miles a year and was in cold climate
Many OEM ICE batteries are notoriously junk. Good Replacement batteries can go 6 years or more easy.

Tesla batteries have a lot of demand on them and on the small side to keep the weight down. I don’t know the quality of the battery they use though.

I’m at 27 months on my X and plan on trading my car in. I hope I make it ;)