I got my invitation to configure a few weeks ago which was a thrill. Unfortunately, I’m in a difficult position with some unexpected financial commitments (family priorities). Would someone be kind enough to summarize the status of federal rebate probability if I try to wait? Do I have any other practical options beside forfeiting my place in line and recovering my original deposit? Thanks in advance for the thoughts.