Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bad white model 3 seat stains

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So we had the unfortunate experience of my wife wearing a faux leather jacket in my white model 3 interior leaving horrific black stains all over the back seat and the front seat. We attempted to clean the stains per Tesla recommendation with warm soap and water and approximately 50 to 60% of the stain came out however the seat Still Remains stained. We have looked in all the forms and tried many Cleaning Solutions so I'm asking here if anyone has a magic solution for a good white Tesla interior cleaning solution. This is not your run-of-the-mill blue jean transfer stain, those are easy to remove these are difficult stains has anyone had experience with this?

Attachments

• 20190623_131230.jpg
    20190623_131230.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 813
  • 20190623_131316.jpg
    20190623_131316.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 607
I had some really tough stains that none of the recommended solutions worked. I was able to remove most of it using the bleach based solution and worked up to the concentration that eventually removed the stains.

So we had the unfortunate experience of my wife wearing a faux leather jacket in my white model 3 interior leaving horrific black stains all over the back seat and the front seat. We attempted to clean the stains per Tesla recommendation with warm soap and water and approximately 50 to 60% of the stain came out however the seat Still Remains stained. We have looked in all the forms and tried many Cleaning Solutions so I'm asking here if anyone has a magic solution for a good white Tesla interior cleaning solution. This is not your run-of-the-mill blue jean transfer stain, those are easy to remove these are difficult stains has anyone had experience with this?

Were you successful?

I think it's more about what you've got on your body that's making the tighty whities not so whitey. Going on a year now and my white Tesla seats have been subjected to far less feces than my shorts, probably because my shorts have been helping to protect my seats!

• Funny
Reactions: 5_+JqckQttqck