Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
B25BC827-2E82-4257-B0A3-8E00972791F2.jpeg
33FCAD1E-1AA9-4B59-8911-48264F726EFC.jpeg

B5452A67-583F-4F35-A69D-D0F9956B2EF4.jpeg

Just got my Artisan side rockers painted/installed + rear diffuser. Compressors in the front were super loud so I got the frunk sound dampened which helps a lot. Last min pickup with the CF steering wheel. The feel and grip is really nice!

Attachments

• E4E93086-F76C-41E7-AD11-4444EA989BE9.jpeg
    E4E93086-F76C-41E7-AD11-4444EA989BE9.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 106
This is one of those "car culture" things that makes me feel old, because I simply dont understand it at all. Definitely a "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder" type thing.

This 'trend' has been around a while and I never got it either. I never got the sagging your pants below your butt either though...which is all a car lowered like this reminds me of.

It’s called air suspension. I can raise and lower my car with my controller or my app.

At least on my end, I know you can drive it (I knew about the air suspension part of it). I also understand fully modifying a car for looks that appeal to you. I get all that. I am a firm believer in "if it looks good to you, go for it", so I am not passing judgement at all. I am just saying that this is one of those things I "dont get".

The cool thing though is, we dont have to "get" it, only you do, and since you do, I am assuming it looks the way it is supposed to. I will admit that part of what I dont get is the wheels being recessed inside the wheel wells (for example). I totally get (and like) reduction of fender gaps, as long as it doesnt lead to rubbing. The model 3 specifically has a pretty large amount of fender gap. I just havent bought anything to deal with it yet, and not sure I am going to, since its "ok" on my model 3P with 20s, (but the thin rubber is another story.. but I digress)

Anyway, congratulations on getting it setup like you want. Personalizing a car is exciting!

Yeah I ordered them in May.... hopefully get them this month (Nov).

20” Work VS-XX Polished Black Step Lip

This is going to to look awesome, I can just see it!! I don't think I've seen a Model 3 on VS-XXs yet let alone bagged and VS-XX. I see the Artisan Spirits kit too, you got good taste my friend. 90% of the people are stuck in their own little heads replying to this thread hahaha