Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Baltimore Metro: Front tire for a Model X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The front tires on my X are shot at about 23k miles. Looking for recommendations for a good replacement set of front tires available locally here in the Baltimore area. Has anyone tried the Pirelli Scorpion Verdes? Or the Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+?

TIA,

Darren

My 2017 X tires died at 22k miles as well! Replaced with Pirelli Scorpion Verdes. No complaints. I have not noticed any significant change from the stock continentals with regards to sound, range loss, traction, etc. I also just bought a set of Pirelli Scorpion Winter tires. I purchased new wheels/tires from www.CARID.com and installed them myself (they arrived mounted and balanced). The winter tires were purchased from www.Tirerack.com and I am using the mobile service (booked through tire rack) to have them mount the winter tires on my stock rims, balance and install on my X in my driveway tomorrow afternoon!

I just replaced my stock 20" Michelin Lattitude 3's with 20" Pirelli Scorpion Verdes. The Verde has a little bit less dampening of its own than the Lattitude's. But as I drive in Sport mode most of the time anyways, it's not an issue at all, just something I noticed.
I'm quite happy with the Verde so far. Very smooth and quiet tire. Good match for the X.