Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bank Loan with best APR

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdanieltech

Mar 12, 2021
Chesterfield, MI
Living in Michigan Tesla will not allow me to use them to apply for a loan

With that being said has anyone found a good APR from a Bank In Person or Online Institute

I'm with Chase and it looks from what I can see they are in the network for Tesla and I can get around 3.19% but they also have a option for a discount of 0.25%... Only assume that is for already members of the bank with a checking/savings account which I am..

I'd like to grab a 72/84 month term lowest payments as possible with a Model 3 Standard

Thank you
Mike

Jan 26, 2020
Andrews TX
I got into a 48/mo loan at 1.65% with a TX Credit Union for our MYP. I wanted a low rate and a short term so I wasn’t paying for the car for 6-7 years. Plus they had a special Tesla program that made the process really easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC