TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Baptist Health South Florida EV Charging Stations Presentation

Discussion in 'Florida' started by DJ Frustration, Apr 4, 2013.

1. DJ Frustration

DJ Frustration Model X Sig, Former Model S, Model 3 Res

I'm not sure if the Florida group has seen this presentation covering Baptist Health South Florida's foray into installing EV Charging Stations but it may be an excellent, concise presentation to share on our path of EVSE advocacy at various businesses and governmental organizations.

http://practicegreenhealth.org/pubs/sharing/BHSF_EV_Charging_Sharing_Call_112211_final.pdf

Some big takeaways that are great talking points:
    6-9 month timeline
    Only $12k of cost per charger

2. Rodolfo Paiz

Rodolfo Paiz P85 "Plug and Play"

Very nice. I noted that they budget $5,000 for the actual charger, and I think the Clipper Creek CS-100 is only $2600, so they'll have an additional happy surprise there.

Good presentation.

3. efusco

efusco Moderator - Model S & X forums

Thanks for sharing that, I've been mulling how to convince our system (which is very similar to the one in the presentation it seems) to consider adoption.

- - - Updated - - -

The fleet vehicle bit is interesting too...I wonder what they spend annually on fuel for the various security vehicles that run 24/7 as well as many of the patient transport fleet.