Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Barclays: Tesla is no Apple

StealthP3D

Dec 12, 2018
Maple Falls, WA
I think they mean AAPL is no TSLA!
TSLAvsAAPL.jpg

nikodunk

Mar 5, 2019
San Francisco
There was criticism of both Amazon (revenues grow, stock doesn't) and Apple (remember Michael Dell saying shareholders should get their money back) for years.
This will pass. They have a product people love.

StealthP3D

Dec 12, 2018
Maple Falls, WA
I think they mean AAPL is no TSLA!
View attachment 383228

The chart I posted is a six-year stock chart comparing Tesla share price to Apple. Sometimes people take a view that is too short-term to appreciate the bigger picture, the market is forward-looking. When will Model Y be priced in? Apple has been widely praised for its growth and stock returns but the AAPL share price tells a different story when graphed as percentage returns next to TSLA.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC