Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Base Features Required to Seal the Deal on the Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here's a picture of a hatchback. T3 will look similar per Musk's response to customer requests for better functionality.
View media item 115504
You blocked public access to your entire profile page, so I don't see any image. Per Musk's response, he only said he will make the trunk opening larger with no specifics. You are being misleading by saying he will make the Model 3 (I presume that is what you mean, not T3, which is a Terminator movie) look similar to whatever drawing you may have posted.

I don't see any image. Per Musk's response, he only said he will make the trunk opening larger with no specifics.

Hopefully this is viewable. I don't see anything on the profile page to "unlock" the media uploads.

This is the TS which is a hatchback. Per Musk's tweets on making the rear opening larger, this is likely what T3 will look like. Opening likely smaller but only because the car itself if smaller. The hinge point is in back of the rear seats which is only place Tesla can move it to on the T3.

Attachments

• vaebz.jpg
    vaebz.jpg
    371.5 KB · Views: 55
  • Disagree
Reactions: Spidy
I just figured out there is a link to 'People you ignore' and all his posts are gone when I sign in. Not worth my time reading his posts at all. Perfect!
And the best part is that it is still easy to tell when the troll is confusing someone that doesn't know he is a troll. Then you can respond to keep them from being misled without having to waste your time reading the troll's latest bilge. Win - Win.