TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Base Model Unveiling

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by wrf2e, Jul 20, 2018.

1. wrf2e

wrf2e Member

2. commasign

commasign Tesla Superfan

Just another example of the media getting the details wrong. It's almost certainly going to be the same Model 3 first production (LR RWD) as everywhere else, or the Model 3 P.

• Like x 2
  3. PoitNarf

PoitNarf The Clown Prince of Crime

I agree. If another new variant of the Model 3 were to be on display somewhere for the first time it would be in or around Fremont, not all the way out in St. Louis.

• Like x 2
  4. JulienW

JulienW Member

Must be a beer truck.

5. smatthew

smatthew Member

If you read the article carefully, you'll notice it's a "new vehicle" for St. Louis. Nothing new for us to see here

6. wrf2e

wrf2e Member

Yeah, it’s poorly written, and I guess I let myself get my hopes up. My perspective was off. I read it from an enthusiast’s point of view, knowing we already have the LR in showrooms, I assumed them saying “new $35,000 Model” meant an actual $35k version.

7. Stirfelt

Stirfelt Member

wrf2e - The tip that it was bogus was mention of 310 mile range.