Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Base price of Model X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New Hampshire bases the registration fees of a car on the base price of the car.
At the Tesla web site where can one see the base price of the Model X? You'd think that it is located on the Tesla web site but I cannot find it.
Also is a there a place that shows the features that are included in the Signature Series of the Model X?
Thanks for your help.

At the Tesla web site where can one see the base price of the Model X? You'd think that it is located on the Tesla web site but I cannot find it.
Also is a there a place that shows the features that are included in the Signature Series of the Model X?
For the only official published features list, go to the Model X page on the Tesla website and scroll down. That list is obviously incomplete, e.g. it does not include the LED headlights.

The exact X base price has not been specified by Tesla yet. All we have to go on is Elon's statements, more than once, that the X will be about $5K more than a comparably equipped S. He has also stated that likely within a year there will be a smaller battery, "something like 70", than 90kWH available for the X. He did not give an exact number.

Elon stated at a recent interview that the Model X will start at $75K at some point in the future. Assuming $5K premium over Model S, that would presume a RWD 70. I didn't expect the X to be available in RWD but I am a fan if they do.