Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Base price of Standard Range RWD MY reduced by $2k the evening of Feb 17

Wilber

Oct 17, 2015
Mill Valley, CA
Tesla Daily tweeted about an hour ago about this. I went to the Tesla order page and confirmed that the cheapest MY is now $39,990. Looks like the dual drive version did NOT get a price reduction. Looks like a great deal on the Std range RWD to me!

bharath9

Feb 11, 2021
DALLAS
I'm checking with my SA.. hopefully Tesla honors otherwise, we will need to cancel and order a new one but we elapse the waiting period.

wynnek

Feb 15, 2021
I ordered two days ago. Wondering if they will update it if I email them, or will I have to re-order and eat $100?
I have delivery scheduled for a week from today. I called this morning and was told the reduction should show up in my account in the next day or so.

bayou ev

Feb 13, 2021
Baton Rouge, LA
I have delivery scheduled for a week from today. I called this morning and was told the reduction should show up in my account in the next day or so.

My price total updated sometime this morning without doing anything! Now $44k (7 seater + destination fee)

So check you order page for the new price

mcmcn

Jan 27, 2021
Rocket City, AL
I just checked and mine updated as well! I clicked on 'completed tasks' and it shows the new price and after I selected 'show details' it shows the base price as $39,990! Sweet!

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC