Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:

Latest posts

Hawaii Tesla Owners

Basic Autopilot at $2K till June 30

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I met a couple of Model 3 owners who did not purchase it before it was included. I don’t drive in traffic so it wasn’t a “must have” for me at $3K.

I bought my Model 3 just after they stopped giving Autopilot trials, giving the option to buy at $2K during the trial. Then Tesla included Autopilot in their cars and increased the car’s base price $2K.

I’ve been waiting over a year, always checking my account for a reduction of $3K and they finally did it. It was added instantaneously right after I paid for it. Now to find traffic to really play with it.

Anyone else waited to do the same?

Aloha!

Reactions: nanimac
I met a couple of Model 3 owners who did not purchase it before it was included. I don’t drive in traffic so it wasn’t a “must have” for me at $3K.

I bought my Model 3 just after they stopped giving Autopilot trials, giving the option to buy at $2K during the trial. Then Tesla included Autopilot in their cars and increased the car’s base price $2K.

I’ve been waiting over a year, always checking my account for a reduction of $3K and they finally did it. It was added instantaneously right after I paid for it. Now to find traffic to really play with it.

Anyone else waited to do the same?

Aloha!
I added Autopilot in 3/2019 after the price dropped from $4k to $2k.
It was worth it when I drove my M3 MR from the east coast to California to ship it here. :)

Reactions: InParadise