TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Batmobile

Discussion in 'Model S' started by Smooth9883, Mar 3, 2016.

1. Smooth9883

Smooth9883 Member

Has anyone thought it would be cool to talk to your MS like batman did the batmobile? I thought it would be awesome if we could talk to the app and say, "Batmobile, come." or "Batmobile, stop."

I guess that's just my dorky side coming out :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXtAy1-xTwA

2. AEdennis

AEdennis Active Member

I don't have summon... But KITT was the first car I thought of when summon was released.

3. AllenWong

AllenWong Member

If there's demand for it. I can make it happen.

4. thimel

thimel Member

#4 thimel, Mar 4, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2016
    Video of voice control of Tesla Model S

I made voice control of Summon on my Android phone a few weeks ago. I never got around to making a video until this thread prompted me to do so. Here it is:

It is cool, but the Tesla app is so slow that using the fob is a lot more practical.
    All I did was "push the buttons" on the Tesla app using Tasker and the AutoInput plugin. The voice commands are interpreted by the AutoVoice Tasker plugin.

5. roblab

roblab Active Member

6. kevinf311

kevinf311 Member

I have a black car and a few of my friends (and myself occasionally) refer to it as the Batmobile. I'm tempted to make some accessories similar to roblab's picture :biggrin:

In the lead up to having my car delivered I was seriously considering creating a KITT style swooshy red light to replace the upper section of the nose cone. Never got around to it though...

7. Johan

Johan Took a TSLA bear test. Came back negative.

8. kevinf311

kevinf311 Member

Haha, I remember that! Maybe a little more understated and less Google coworker prank :tongue:

The rear wings are spot on, though.