Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

battery capacity of LR /100D

fren

Feb 15, 2016
france
hi,
i ve read several times that the 100D had 103kW battery , 98 usable
and the LR had 92 usable
maybe i ve missed something but i thought LR and 100D are same ( except it's a commercial rebadging )
i m planning to change my 90D next year , i estimate than the autonomy difference 90D/100D is about 60km on highway, maybe more with the raven version

fren

Feb 15, 2016
france
ok thx
so from my 90D to a raven lr , it would be a 82kW ( actual 77kW ) to 98kW bump :
so 16kW ( 21kW ) = 64 / 84Km range upgrade maybe more with the new motor efficiency
i could do my summer trip without charging ( nearly ) , i use 89/92kW for 460Km , 120kW in winter
thx

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC