TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

battery dimensions?

Discussion in 'Model S: Battery & Charging' started by The Hellforger, Dec 21, 2014.

1. The Hellforger

The Hellforger New Member

So i have searched high and low, through google and yahoo, using everything i could think of to no avail. This is where im hoping on of you could help me. Im hoping someone either knows or is willing to crawl under their model s to get me a measurement of the length, width, and height of a model s battery pack.

any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    Brandon

2. woof

woof Model S #P683 Blue 85 kWh

Welcome to the Forum! Check out this thread: Pics/Info: Inside the battery pack
    Perhaps Private Message wk057 (author of that thread) as he may still have the pack available to measure.

3. Chipper

Chipper Active Member

I don't know how exact you want it but I just tell folks it's wheel-well to wheel-well, front axle to back axle, and about 6" deep.

4. The Hellforger

The Hellforger New Member

Woof, thats the thread that initially lead me here. I find it very intriguing(sp?) And i kinda browse through it but trying to find the dimensions in 400+ pages is a little bit of a daunting task. I have pmed wk057 but he either hasnt read it or hasn't replied yet.

and chipper, i dont need down to the micron but i need to be fairly close in inches