Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Battery drain

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good day, tesla community

Can you help me with your comments?
I own Tesla Model 3 Long Range 2020 model, got it absolutely new in April, now i see that my battery leaves very quickly, as you can see in photo, 50 km was gone 20%, so 100% is about 250 km? But it should be about 500 km, as i know.

I haven't used Sentry mode this day at all, morning i charged my car till 80% and drive about 50 km, in total i have 60 when i came home and 268 wh/km is too much, or no? I drive this day very calm and every time i tried to use regenerative breaking only.

Sorry for my bad English, im from Latvia, but it will be good to hear your comments about this, thank you very much!

Attachments

• IMG_6335.JPG
    IMG_6335.JPG
    589.8 KB · Views: 58
...50 km was gone 20%, so 100% is about 250 km? But it should be about 500 km, as i know...

To compare, I would compare 100% to 100% and not 20% then extrapolating to 100%.

...268 wh/km is too much, or no?...

I don't know what is your usual driving habit and road conditions but do you keep your energy consumption record with your life of the car record through a second trip odometer? That would be helpful to compare your recent trip with your life-of-the-car trip odometer.

With your weather at 8C, was that colder now than when you got your car new? Do you use heater? Was it raining? Wind...