TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Battery Problem Power Reduced" with "ID:600: and "Data:0x0000001

Discussion in 'Roadster' started by wiztecy, Apr 23, 2016.

1. wiztecy

wiztecy Active Member

My friend's Roadster threw the following VDS code below. Turns out it was a bad cooling pump. Adding as reference for others, couldn't find any hits on TMC regarding this code. If someone can point me to the wiki that has the master codes/id I'd be happy to add unless you beat me to it. Below is what was experienced:

Roadster version: 1.5

Issue:
    "Battery Problem Power Reduced with ID:600 and Data:0x0000001 error code. It also lit up the yellow "fault" word/light in the speedometer..."

Fix:
    " ....problem was low coolant flow, they replaced the coolant pump."

• Informative x 1
    • Like x 1
  2. Roadrunner13

Roadrunner13 Member

Could this be what you were looking for? It seems the first message is editable by everyone...
    Roadster

3. wiztecy

wiztecy Active Member

Thanks, made an update to that page. So that was one of them, there was a Wiki page I thought Mark was updating sometime back... I found an old reference dated back in 2013 that pointed to the wiki reference above in post #1, but now it basically dead and takes you to the TMC vehicle forum homepage:

#1146 DMC Motor Fan Problem?

4. wiztecy

wiztecy Active Member