TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Battery stats?

Discussion in 'Model 3: Battery & Charging' started by TheNeck, Dec 29, 2019.

1. TheNeck

TheNeck Member

Hopefully someone can help me. I’m looking for this excel looking spreadsheet(with lots of different colors) someone posted showing the average miles people are getting whether it’s the SR(+)or LR. I’ve been searching for it but can’t seem to find it. thanks for the help, hopefully someone know which chart I’m referring to.

2. QS01

QS01 Member

Do a google search for: Tesla range chart based on model

is that what your looking for? (The I ages below)

• Like x 1
  3. TheNeck

TheNeck Member

Awesome thanks

exactly what I was looking for, it helps when you have the right words to google search

4. QS01

QS01 Member

No doubt -- I have a degree in Google Seach Theory. Haha.

• Funny x 2
  5. Matsayz

Matsayz Active Member

If you found it, can you post it?

6. TheNeck

TheNeck Member

• Like x 1