TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Battery Swap

Discussion in 'TMC Connect' started by johnnyS, Jul 4, 2015.

Tags:
  1. johnnyS

johnnyS Member

Is anyone planning on doing a battery swap on their way to TMC? I am planning on driving up wonderful I-5 on Thursday July 9 and driving back to L.A on Sunday July 12. I could time it to be at Harris Ranch if anyone is doing a swap one of those days. I am probably not eligible for a swap with my A type battery in my vintage model S.

2. apacheguy

apacheguy S Sig #255

Pack revision shouldn't matter whatsoever given that you are required to return for your previous pack.

3. Nosken

Nosken Member

I have searched---how much does the swap cost? Is the cost for the initial swap, or also the return?

4. johnnyS

johnnyS Member