Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bay Area Auto Body Shops?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Someone side-swiped my 2019 Model 3 front left fender this morning and was doing some research for body shops that deal with Teslas. I'm currently deciding between Brook's Motors in Fremont and JP Auto Body in South San Francisco. I've heard some pretty good reviews about Brook's in this forum but has anyone had experience with JP Auto Body? They are much closer and if they are about the same quality as Brook's I would rather go there instead.

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_6261.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_6261.jpg
    397.8 KB · Views: 163
Any decent body shop can do the work you want. My car was hit just about the same as yours, only it was my S, and our local shop was loading on their truck before I even knew I had been hit (it was parked). It took a little while to get parts, but they replaced everything from the frame forward, making it as good as new or better. Drove it another 4 years and it sold to a guy in Colorado who couldn't find any evidence of past damage, so they did a good job. Other guy was honest and had already contacted the police and his insurance.

Someone side-swiped my 2019 Model 3 front left fender this morning and was doing some research for body shops that deal with Teslas. I'm currently deciding between Brook's Motors in Fremont and JP Auto Body in South San Francisco. I've heard some pretty good reviews about Brook's in this forum but has anyone had experience with JP Auto Body? They are much closer and if they are about the same quality as Brook's I would rather go there instead.
Ended up going to JP Auto Body in South San Francisco and they did an impeccable job for anyone who comes across this post doing a search for body shops. Repair came out to almost $10k but it was paid by the at-fault party's insurance