Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bay Area Chrome Delete and Wraps - NL Wraps

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to share my experience with NL wraps in Santa Clara/San Jose. Jorge the owner gave me very affordable pricing - I won't post it here in case his pricing changes. His attention to detail is amazing too. He's also the first I've seen that gets the folded mirror wrap right.

He can do pretty much any vinyl work - He smoked my headlights too and tints too.

You can reach him at (408) 606-0906 and tell him Mike sent you.

NL Wraps also does PPF with stage 1 Paint correction at an affordable price (next on my list)

I just wanted to share this in case anyone is looking for quality work at a fair price. Here's the result of all their work:
IMG_20180928_121317.jpg

Hi Everyone,
I wanted to share my experience with NL wraps in Santa Clara/San Jose. Jorge the owner gave me very affordable pricing - I won't post it here in case his pricing changes. His attention to detail is amazing too. He's also the first I've seen that gets the folded mirror wrap right.

He can do pretty much any vinyl work - He smoked my headlights too and tints too.
You can reach him at (408) 606-0906 and tell him Mike sent you.
NL Wraps also does PPF with stage 1 Paint correction at an affordable price (next on my list)
I just wanted to share this in case anyone is looking for quality work at a fair price.
Here's the result of all their work: View attachment 339046

Looks good... can you give us a price range for the wrap? :cool: