Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bay-area Model S owners willing to work with a company on suspension upgrades?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

ChadS

Last tank of gas: March 2009
Jul 16, 2009
Redmond, WA
At TESLIVE, the Plug In America booth was right next to Fat Cat Motorsports from Redwood City, California. I'm not in the market for suspension upgrades, but I talked with Shaikh for a while and was impressed with his desire to build high-quality, well-rounded, long-lasting products. He seems like a really easy guy to work with. (The downside may be price; I don't know, we didn't talk about it). He seemed genuinely interested in the EV market.

They were a last-minute addition to the TESLIVE exhibitor's tent. I believe they had done a little Roadster work, but had not yet done anything with a Model S. They got a lot of interest at TESLIVE, and would like to get started. But first, they need to borrow a Model S for a few hours to take some measurements.

They would be willing to provide some incentive (I don't know what). But this seems like a chance to influence what they build and make sure it meets your needs. You can contact them on their Facebook page (link above) or PM me and I can send you a phone number and email address.

Last edited: