Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bay Area PPF Avoid This Place

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you’re in the East Bay Area avoid Superlative Wrap in Walnut Creek. Every single panel has an air bubble, it’s not moisture 2 independent shops confirmed this. Also due to the owners negligence I now need a new windshield and 2 repeater cameras, he never disclosed that he broke the cameras and our gorilla tape to hold them in place and my windshield has a 14” scratch that cannot be repaired and needs to be replaced. He refused to file an insurance claim and give a refund. PayPal even after submitting very detailed photos, all the text messages and repair quote from Tesla also denied me a refund. Do yourself a favor and pay OC Detailing, it’s 1,000% worth it.

Woah. That's astoundingly bad work! Very sorry to hear it.

I'd have loved to use OCDetailing but they are booked until mid-June for PPF. Going to Werkshop in South City instead... hopefully they won't screw me up! :)
Hopefully they do what they say they will do. As long as they’re honest you shouldn’t have an issue. I was told to expect one thing and got another. Good luck

Sorry to hear about this. That really, really sucks.

What did you get and how much did you pay at Superlative?

If you’re in the East Bay Area avoid Superlative Wrap in Walnut Creek. Every single panel has an air bubble, it’s not moisture 2 independent shops confirmed this. Also due to the owners negligence I now need a new windshield and 2 repeater cameras, he never disclosed that he broke the cameras and our gorilla tape to hold them in place and my windshield has a 14” scratch that cannot be repaired and needs to be replaced. He refused to file an insurance claim and give a refund. PayPal even after submitting very detailed photos, all the text messages and repair quote from Tesla also denied me a refund. Do yourself a favor and pay OC Detailing, it’s 1,000% worth it.