Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bay Area Tesla Meet: Santana Row 8/10/2019 8am

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Google MapsHi everyone, the last meet went pretty well. We're trying to have another meet in the Bay Area. This time at Santana Row where there is tons of parking and charging as well for us.
Generally 8am starts with a starbucks nearby is good. Hoping to have a larger turn out than the one we just had with 15 people.

Lets get together and talk Tesla!

Winchester Garage, 330 Winchester Blvd, San Jose, CA 95128

Last edited:
I appreciate you setting this up.
It's a really big garage. Where to meet? At the Tesla showroom? At the chargers on the 4th floor? Not much atmosphere there...but a lot of Teslas!
FYI, there's a Peet's Coffee at the south end of Santana Row.

There’s a Starbucks closer to the garage than Peet’s FWIW.

492577F3-4F2A-49A8-876A-088DDC928104.jpeg

We have on our calendar. Have a friend in the area with a Model 3 and will let him know. For anyone looking to get your car washed, might want to book in advance with FutureWash— located in the garage there.

Last edited:
Thanks to @M3GATR0N for organizing this meet-up. I would guess there were maybe somewhere around 15 cars. It was fun, even the part where we got (politely) chased away from the rooftop parking by mall security, but they advised that we could hang out at the Superchargers if we were charging. IMHO that was a blessing in disguise because it was getting a little warm up there. It was great meeting (and in some cases re-meeting) everyone!

(I didn't get any pictures, alas.)

Bruce.