TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Bay Area - Tesla Owners - Show us your auto-pilot - Earn Gift Card

Discussion in 'California' started by dita.m, Jul 1, 2016.

Tags:
  1. dita.m

dita.m New Member

Hi there!

I'm conducting research on driving behaviors. I'm looking for someone that would allow my coworker and I to ride along with you for about 30 mins in Tesla. We would be observing, taking notes and asking you a few questions as you drive.

We can meet you at a location of your choice (San Francisco bay area), ride along for 30 mins, and part ways once you get to your destination. We can also do a round trip and return back to original location with you.

The criteria: - You provide the vehicle, fuel, mileage for the trip - There are at least 2 seats available with seat belts for the two of us.

As an appreciation we will provide a gift card of $75-$100, after the trip.

Vehicle Requirements: Tesla with Auto Pilot enabled, California insurance

• Dislike x 1
  2. ecarfan

ecarfan Well-Known Member

What organization are you conducting your "research" for?

How will the observations you record be used?

What is the objective of your research?

Are you only observing Tesla drivers or are you also observing drivers in other car brands?

Is the data you record anonymized?

What can the "gift card" be used for?

You really are not providing very much information in your post.

• Like x 1
  3. NikeWings

NikeWings Member

I saw another post from you requiring gas be provided, and this one requires fuel be provided.
    Do you accept watts?

• Funny x 1
  4. dita.m

dita.m New Member

Agree post is not full of information on the project. I can definitely provide you more information ( company name, our roles etc) if you are interested in participating. Here are some answers to your questions:

The data recorded will be completely anonymous and its an amazon gift card. The data (e.g video, pictures, audio) will not be shared publicly/ external to company and if you would like we can give you a copy of it as well.

The overall objective of research is from driver psychology perspective on understanding how current adaptive cruise control is handled and hence we study a range of brands.

5. dita.m

dita.m New Member

Clearly we are not Tesla owners :) and forgot about the electric part...