Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bay Area tint and rim/tire shop

Hey Bay Area Tesla owners. Does anyone have a recommendation for a place to get tints and possibly rim repair as well?

I am looking to tint the front windows and windshield for my MYP but also just curbed the back right rim by hitting a curb in a curve…

Thanks for any suggestions!

Preliminary search makes me think there won’t be a combo shop. But I’ll update this thread as I go in case it helps someone in the future :)

Tesla SC quoted $250 for the repair
Advanced Wheel Repair in SF quoted $250 for repair or $195 for touch up (Car needs to be brought in to determine if a touch up or repair)

Hey Bay Area Tesla owners. Does anyone have a recommendation for a place to get tints and possibly rim repair as well?

I am looking to tint the front windows and windshield for my MYP but also just curbed the back right rim by hitting a curb in a curve…

Thanks for any suggestions!
Cal Wheel Technology in Belmont, CA. I paid $110 to repair curb rash on my Model S wheel (20). Excellent work and price!

Reactions: MrMcFast

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC