Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bay Area - Where to get Dashcam/Installation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Had mine done at OCDetailing - Premier Clear Bra & Paint Protection Shop in Bay Area, CA they normally install Blackvue systems (which they stock), but will install other things if you supply the hardware. In my case I already bought a ThinkWare system which they installed for me.

+1 for OCDetailing. I've used them for my wife's previous car, going back this Tuesday to transfer that camera to her new car (Blackvue into BMWs, but I've seen their work on Teslas before).

I used Walnut Creek Customs to put a Blackvue into my Model S and I would give them a thumbs-up as well.

Bruce.

+1 for OCDetailing. I've used them for my wife's previous car, going back this Tuesday to transfer that camera to her new car (Blackvue into BMWs, but I've seen their work on Teslas before).

I used Walnut Creek Customs to put a Blackvue into my Model S and I would give them a thumbs-up as well.

Bruce.

An other vote for OCDetailing in Fremont. Did a self install of a Blackvue dashcam but still had to pass the rear camera cable through the hatch grommet when I brought my car in for full wrap. They were kind enough to hide the cable for me free of charge and did a great job...