Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

BBS CHR 19” satin black - anyone have these?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
ADC83059-B374-4884-BAFC-98A5E0FFD300.jpeg
Well I ordered a set of satin black 19x8.5” et32 that are on the way here from Germany.

So these are only .5” wider than the OEM 19” wheels however the outer lip will extend 14mm.

I also found this info showing the different profiles based on width.

Sadly the 8.5” have tge flattest profile.

Thank you.

I struggled with giving up my new 21” Arachnids as there was a 13% hit in range for my 75D.

The 21” BBS CHR are stunning but you will give up some range and ride quality.

Sure the 19” don’t look as nice but I couldn’t be happier with the 19” ride comfort and range efficiency.

Reactions: P85_DA
This goes out to 2cati, when I bought my S, in the very end, I went for range and ended up with a 15 85D,
I had budgeted for a P85D, but settled in the end. The range is what I was truly after within my budget.
I love the car and the plan is to never let it go. Best wishes to all.....

Reactions: P85_DA
Thanks, I'm presently on the hunt for the ugly flat dish 19 inch 2013 Aero wheels ( winter wheel pkg.).
Like I said, I'm after the max range, maybe I need to check out hyper milling threads. Thanks again.

Too funny! I remember researching getting a set of those Tesla Aero wheels - they are around but not cheap - I was going to get a set and just have them powered coated gloss black....my sales person told me the stores couldn't sell them and were giving them away with winter tires.....he referred to them as "gladiator " wheels....like the shield gladiators woukd use ;-)