Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

BC and (new) Referral Program

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In theory I should still have free referral supercharging. I don’t trust it, so I removed the credit card from my file. Supercharging still works and obviously my credit card is not getting charged.

I would suggest this to anyone as it easy to force them to try and chase you for money if they are not going to honour your free supercharging then it is for you to chase Tesla for a refund.

I referred someone in June and received my 7500km. Went on a road trip and used about 2k. Then like all the other referrers I lost my remaining km. I haven't supercharged since July. Had a weird refund from Tesla saying they had a billing error of 134km and would return it to my account. They ended up giving me 1 dollar something which doesn't even equal 134km but whatever.

Supercharged last night for 26kW ($7.21) but was surprised that I didn't get charged. Car says 0 and my account says 0.

Will try supercharging again soon and see if I get billed... Has anyone else had this happen?

Reactions: cadetsea
I referred someone in June and received my 7500km. Went on a road trip and used about 2k. Then like all the other referrers I lost my remaining km. I haven't supercharged since July. Had a weird refund from Tesla saying they had a billing error of 134km and would return it to my account. They ended up giving me 1 dollar something which doesn't even equal 134km but whatever.

Supercharged last night for 26kW ($7.21) but was surprised that I didn't get charged. Car says 0 and my account says 0.

Will try supercharging again soon and see if I get billed... Has anyone else had this happen?

Which location?

Most who lost their referral mileage and gained it back, your mileage expires this month

Mine is expired Jan 17th but still shows in the app

Attachments

• 48227620-F76E-427C-A766-3A7805DD7B78.png
    48227620-F76E-427C-A766-3A7805DD7B78.png
    327.3 KB · Views: 77
OK if I was to place a bet on this, and the way my TSLA stock is going I'm on a roll, I don't think these referral miles will expire. I have never seen an expiry date for the 7500km, either in the apps loot box or on the Tesla web site where you are able to track kWh(s) remaining. I picked up the car late May19 so am well over the 6 month so called expired date. It has worked our rather well, used 5000km in June and when the miles were reloaded in mid July I was back up to 7500km. To this point in time have used 9500km free supercharging and still have 4500 in the loot box...

@JavaWatt are you still not getting billed for supercharging?

To clear it up buyers get the credit, not the other person who referred you. This is so silly, many people use referral links for amazon products and pretty much everything else in this online world. This rule does nothing but show prejudice against BC residents and accomplishes nothing except act as an essential target against Tesla owners as it gives no incentive to tell your friends about the cars. Something legacy auto clearly loves as it does not affect them in any way.

Youtubers around the world talk about Tesla get the awards but not if you live in BC? Thats simple retarded.

Reactions: angus[Y]oung