Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

BC CEV incentive

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It was down to $100k when I got my 3 near the end of Sept(they moved up my delivery twice because of it). After the top-up it’s already down to 3.7M. They’ll be announcing a new program before the end of the year... love to see more $$$ and maybe X + S included.

It was down to $100k when I got my 3 near the end of Sept(they moved up my delivery twice because of it). After the top-up it’s already down to 3.7M. They’ll be announcing a new program before the end of the year... love to see more $$$ and maybe X + S included.
Are they actually going to replenish another funds? It'll be awesome if they are. Do you have a source?

Annnnd they replenished another 20M for BC CEV incentive:
CLEAN ENERGY VEHICLE PROGRAM | Clean Energy Vehicles for British Columbia

Found it! It’s in this announcement that thee will be a new CEV Program: B.C. tops up clean-energy vehicle incentive program

“These additional funds are being added to maintain the program until the provincial government releases a strategy for a clean-growth future later this year. A new CEVP is expected to be part of this strategy.”

Only problem is that the SR model isn’t even on the radar to be released in Canada anytime soon. They keep pushing the expected production dates further ahead. Maybe it will be a do-it-yourself kit car so that if their are any panel gaps it’s due to owner error in putting the car together.

Kidding aside, I do hope Tesla gets their act together and actually delivers a $35K USD car to accelerate EV adoption.

Only problem is that the SR model isn’t even on the radar to be released in Canada anytime soon. They keep pushing the expected production dates further ahead. Maybe it will be a do-it-yourself kit car so that if their are any panel gaps it’s due to owner error in putting the car together.

Kidding aside, I do hope Tesla gets their act together and actually delivers a $35K USD car to accelerate EV adoption.

Myself as well. But if you have an extra 7900 USD you can get one with premium upgrade package, glass roof and an extra 60 km of range.