Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

BC CEV rebate fund topped up

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I emailed the BC ZEV program and got this response:

As you may be aware, the COVID-19 pandemic has influenced the timing of the next provincial budget, which will now occur in April instead of a traditional February date. Unfortunately, this means funding decisions and confirmation of decisions, such as those related to the CleanBC Go Electric Vehicle Rebate Program, will be delayed.

Please stay tuned for further announcements and updates on our website. Thank you for your continued support with the CleanBC Go Electric Vehicle Rebate Program.

Thanks,

BC ZEV Programs team​
Thanks for following up

Looks like I’ll be waiting till April

Technically,
upload_2021-2-24_13-45-46.png
is still left.
If you pick up within today or with the next few days you may get it.

My problem is Telsa does not tell me whether mine is ready for pick up or not.

I personally think M3SR+ can wait till but MYSR can't

Technically, View attachment 639687is still left.
If you pick up within today or with the next few days you may get it.

My problem is Telsa does not tell me whether mine is ready for pick up or not.

I personally think M3SR+ can wait till but MYSR can't

The thing is will Tesla do this for us. Correct me if I am wrong, the submission has to be done by dealership and once the deal is done, meaning Tesla has to pre-include the $3k in their bill, which will have a chance that might not go through. If not went thru, that means Tesla have to pay $3k from their pocket.

The thing is will Tesla do this for us. Correct me if I am wrong, the submission has to be done by dealership and once the deal is done, meaning Tesla has to pre-include the $3k in their bill, which will have a chance that might not go through. If not went thru, that means Tesla have to pay $3k from their pocket.

As I couldn't get hold of Tesla, I only contacted CEV. CEV says I still have a chance. Their website is most up-to-date info.
So it seems like Tesla is denying it as it might not be approved and they might need to eat $3K

As I couldn't get hold of Tesla, I only contacted CEV. CEV says I still have a chance. Their website is most up-to-date info.
So it seems like Tesla is denying it as it might not be approved and they might need to eat $3K
Exactly, I don't think Tesla wants to risk of paying out $3K first and then chase us to get the $3K back. That is why they don't even want to do manual submission.

Reactions: Vawlkus
Called Tesla and asked if we could take delivery with the $3K CEV rebate. Tesla said they were still waiting for confirmation from the government to submit CEV applications online. So Tesla is not yet submitting CEV applications online at the moment and no date yet on when we can take delivery.

Called Tesla and asked if we could take delivery with the $3K CEV rebate. Tesla said they were still waiting for confirmation from the government to submit CEV applications online. So Tesla is not yet submitting CEV applications online at the moment and no date yet on when we can take delivery.
This thread is so much more informative than trying to get info from my SA.

Reactions: ENsaanich